Re: First wheezy based DVD created

[Holger Levsen]
> I've been thinking about this several times and came to the conclusion
> that I believe it's best to

> - continue to default to install an i386 chroot on amd64 installs _if
>   possible_, else install an amd64.

Any idea how to implement this?  I do not know how to adjust the build
to detect if i386 is available.

> - document how to create such a chroot more expclicitly with these
> constraints.
>
> Comments?

Do you believe we should continue using dual-arch DVDs, to make sure it
is possible to install i386 chroots when installing from DVD?  I suspect
it is our best option.

Did anyone test the DVD iso to see if it is working at all?

--
Happy hacking