XFCE desktop option

In Narvik, they use XFCE to be able to use old computers as diskless
workstations.  At the moment we lack XFCE support in Debian Edu Wheezy.
Adding it is fairly easy.  We need to add a file like this as
debian-edu/tasks/desktop-xfce:

Task: XFCE
Section: x11
Architecture: any
Enhances: education-desktop-other
Test-preferred-desktop: xfce
 This metapackage depends on various XFCE components that are useful
 for teachers and their students.

Depends:      education-common
Why:          Need the common packages
Responsible:  ?
NeedConfig:   no

Depends:      xfce4
Why:          The XFCE desktop environment.

Is there anything else that need to be in the task file?  It should
include everything needed to get a XFCE desktop operational, but no
education / generic software (which should go in desktop-other and other
task files instead).

--
Happy hacking