Re: Blocking PHP problems for the Debian Edu Wheezy release (gosa and slbackup)

Le Jeu 16 mai 2013 16:22, Petter Reinholdtsen a écrit :
> [Benoit Mortier]
>> i hope its not inapropriate to jump in, but i would offer again the
>> help of the FusionDirectory project (Gosa based fork at start, but
>> now mostly rewritten with a nice framework :) ) as i was the one
>> promoting GOsa to Debian Edu at linuxtag several years ago :)
>
> I do not know Gosa nor FusionDirectory well enough to have an opinion
> here, but I know that such migration is out of the question for
> Wheezy.  If might be an option for Jessie, though.  I leave that for
> others to evaluate. :)

:)

> Is FusionDirectory in Debian testing now?

no be will soon be ..

> Can you help us fix the Gosa mass import, given that you already have
> in depth knowledge of the Gosa code?

you can grab our code from
http://git.fusiondirectory.org/code/main/fusiondirectory-plugins.git/

an see if you can use the ldapmanager part, our code was originally based
on GOsa 2.6 so i don't know if this will work on GOsa 2.7

Cheers