Re: Blocking PHP problems for the Debian Edu Wheezy release (gosa and slbackup)

Le Jeu 16 mai 2013 15:59, Petter Reinholdtsen a écrit :

> Looking at <URL: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Status/Wheezy >, I
> believe we have two major blockers for the Debian Edu Wheezy release
> that need PHP developer help:
>
>   1) It is impossible to log into the slbackup web interface
>      (slbackup-php) using the root user and password.  This is BTS
>      report #700257.  This used to work, but stopped working some time
>      since Squeeze.  Perhaps some obsolete PHP feature was used?
>
>   2) It is not possible to "mass import" user lists in Gosa, neither
>      using ldif nor using CSV files.  The feature was disabled after a
>      major rewrite of Gosa, and need to be ported to the new system.
>      This is BTS report #698840.
>
> Both require someone with PHP knowledge to set up a main-server and
> figure out how to fix the problem.

Hello,

i hope its not inapropriate to jump in, but i would offer again the help
of the FusionDirectory project (Gosa based fork at start, but now mostly
rewritten with a nice framework :) ) as i was the one promoting GOsa to
Debian Edu at linuxtag several years ago :)

We can help you migrate to it, we have a vibrant community, a stable LTS
branch and lots of contributors, and nice new functionnality including the
ldap importer, exporter fixed

i will be at Linuxtag Berlin if you want to chat with me

Cheers
--
Benoit Mortier
CEO