Idea: RDP based demo site for Debian Edu Wheezy

Today I got an idea for how to make it easier to promote Debian Edu
Wheezy.  The idea is to allow anyone to experience the Debian Edu
desktop without having to install it.  It is based on the premise that
everyone have or can get RDP support on their desktop.  Windows have it
included, Linux users can install rdesktop or freerdp, and MacOSX users
have it included as far as I know.

We can set up a virtual machine with a combined Main Server + Thin
client server installation, change its subnet to one publicly available
on the Internet, add iptables rules (and perhaps SELinux rules) to
restrict what can be done with the machine, and publish the username and
password required to log in for everyone to test.

The iptables rules should limit the external IP connections to only a
few web sites (like www.debian.org and wiki.debian.org), to allow people
to test the browser, but block all other access (like ssh, telnet,
whatever).

This would allow people to test the non-3D user applications and
experience the desktop, without making it possible for malicious users
to use the demo site as a stepping stone for attacking others.

We can create the virtual machine on the manager.skolelinux.no virtual
host.

Is there some problem with this idea I have not thought of?  Is it a
good or a bad idea?  Will it work across the Internet?  Other comments?

--
Happy hacking