Re: r80031 - in branches/wheezy/debian-edu: debian tasks

[Wolfgang Schweer]
> Modified:
>    branches/wheezy/debian-edu/debian/changelog
>    branches/wheezy/debian-edu/tasks/desktop-lxde
> Log:
> Add gosa-desktop to Depends of desktop-lxde, cause LXDE menu lacks
> a menu entry for password change (website) otherwise.

This seem like the wrong approach for two reasons.  First of all
because you introduce another way to do this, and we end up with two
methods, one in KDE and one in LXDE.  And secondly, the menu entry in
KDE only show up in networked profiles (thus not in the Standalone
profile) because we put the menu entry in
debian-edu-config/share/debian-edu/networked-kde3/share/applications/pwdchange.de
+sktop.
Can you figure out a way to get the same effect on LXDE, and
preferably using the same method on KDE and LXDE?

Perhaps dropping out meny entry from debian-edu-config and pulling in
the gosa-desktop package in the networked task is an idea?

--
Happy hacking