Re: [debian-edu-commits] r80027 - branches/wheezy/debian-edu-config/share/debian-edu-config/tools

Very glad to get comment on the recipe/example. :)

[Holger Levsen]
> I think this is wrong, if language is not set this might well be
> because the user is happy with english. Switching her to Bokmal is
> really *not* nice in this case.

Well, it is just an example.  The same could be said about
PROFILE=Workstation.  :)

I Wanted an example with both LANG and LANGUAGE set to show what they
are used for.  I wrote the code like that because as far as I know,
LANG will almost always be set.  English installation with the default
values will end up with LANG=en_US.UTF-8, not LANG="".

But the example values can be in comments, and do not have to be in
the code, so we can change the logic to one that make more sense.

> If langugae is not set, it's not set. Where's the problem.

Only testing can tell. :)

I suspect some of our scripts will be surprised if LANG is unset, but
am not sure.

--
Happy hacking