Re: [debian-edu-commits] r80027 - branches/wheezy/debian-edu-config/share/debian-edu-config/tools

Hi,

On Mittwoch, 8. Mai 2013, pere@alioth.debian.org wrote:
> Author: pere
> New Revision: 80027
> +# Use norwegian bokmål if no language is set in the host system
> +if [ -z "$LANG" ] ; then
> +    LANG="nb_NO.UTF-8"
> +    if [ -z "$LANGUAGE" ] ; then
> +	LANGUAGE="nb_NO:nb:no_NO:no:nn_NO:nn:da:sv:en"
> +    fi
> +fi

I think this is wrong, if language is not set this might well be because the
user is happy with english. Switching her to Bokmal is really *not* nice in
this case.

If langugae is not set, it's not set. Where's the problem.

cheers,
	Holger