Re: How to convert a Debian installation to a Debian Edu installation

[Andreas Tille]
> Hi Petter,
>
> is there any reason to not include a script like this in some
> debian-edu package - as long as it is untested in
> /usr/share/doc/<pkg>/examples to enable people trying carefully
> first?

The only reason I can think of is that it do not make very much sense
to have it there, as it need to be executed before the debian-edu
packages are installed.  But it do no harm to put it there either, so
why not. :)

I'll add it, and extend it to select desktop type and run tasksel
non-interactively with the diverts in place.

--
Happy hacking