Re: golearn and debtags - something is wrong

I was just told by Enrico on IRC that he approve tag changes
semi-regularly, and did his last update a month or two before the
release, and hope to do a new update before the first point release.

This make me conclude that the tags Andreas talk about must be
different from the tags golearn see, and that golearn will only get
updated tags every few month.

This of course make it a bit hard to test if the tagging give a
sensible result in golearn, but not much to do about that.  We will
just have to use the web pages and hope our understanding of goplay is
correct. :)

--
Happy hacking