Re: Please help golearn (from the goplay package) become more useful for Debian Edu

[Andreas Tille]
> According to UDD (at least as it is rendered on the tasks pages[1])
> the tags you mentioned are accepted and I doubt the delay could be a
> reason.

Hm.  Then I have no idea why golearn do not show more packages in
Wheezy. :(

> I'd like to repeat my hint that the tasks pages[1] can be quite
> helpful to detect packages without proper tags (-> see yellow button
> "Go tagging" or use mouse-over on the debtags button to see what
> tags are set).

Ah, great.  I had forgotten that, and it seem a much quicker way to do
it than the way I have used so far. :)

> Bit for golearn it is also nice to have screenshots and also here
> the tasks pages can very helpful to detect missing ones.  So please
> add screenshots to the applications were they are missing.

More screenshots would be great, yes. :)

--
Happy hacking