Re: Please help golearn (from the goplay package) become more useful for Debian Edu

Hi Petter,

On Fri, May 03, 2013 at 02:21:55PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> for example
> gcompris didn't show up.  Not sure what is going, but suspect it might
> be delays in accepting tag edits by the debtag maintainer (Enrico?).

According to UDD (at least as it is rendered on the tasks pages[1]) the
tags you mentioned are accepted and I doubt the delay could be a reason.

> Anyway, we need to make sure all the package we want to show up there is
> properly tagged, and We can edit the tags using the debtags.debian.net
> web site, and thus adjust the list of packages shown in the program
> without updating any packages.

> Please help with the tagging.  It only take a few seconds to add a tag.
> Anyone can do so, without registration or any kind of formalities.  :)

I'd like to repeat my hint that the tasks pages[1] can be quite helpful
to detect packages without proper tags (-> see yellow button "Go tagging"
or use mouse-over on the debtags button to see what tags are set).

Bit for golearn it is also nice to have screenshots and also here the
tasks pages can very helpful to detect missing ones.  So please add
screenshots to the applications were they are missing.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

[1] http://blends.alioth.debian.org/edu/tasks/misc#gcompris

--