LTSP automatically decides machine type based on amount of RAM? (Re: [debian-edu-commits] [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianEdu/Documentation/Wheezy/Requirements" by WolfgangSchweer

Hi,

On Freitag, 26. April 2013, Debian Wiki wrote:
> The "DebianEdu/Documentation/Wheezy/Requirements" page has been changed by
> WolfgangSchweer:
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Wheezy/Requirements?action=
> diff&rev1=2&rev2=3
>
> Comment:
> update minimum RAM info (LTSP diskless clients be switched to thin clients
> on startup, if RAM is less than 320 MiB)

do I read this correctly that LTSP now decides the machine type based upon the
amount of RAM? Less than 320MB -> thin-client, more -> workstation.

If so, we should document this change a bit more prominently.

cheers,
	Holger