Install golearn/goplay by default in Debian Edu?

Should we install golearn by default in Debian Edu?  It is a nice GUI to
find educational software using the debtags provided in Debian.  For
installed packages with a .desktop menu entry it even allow the program
to be started by clicking on the screen shot image.

golearn will show all packages in debian with the tags use::learning and
either role::program or role::documentation.  We can edit the tags using
the debtags.debian.net web site, and adjust the list of packages shown
in the program without updating any packages.

To get an idea about the set of packages shown, visit
At the moment 127 packages is tagged like this.

The golearn program is part of the goplay package, which also contain
the goadmin, golearn, gonet, gooffice, goplay, gosafe, goscience and
goweb tools.

--
Happy hacking