Re: [debian-edu-commits] r79857 - in branches/wheezy/debian-edu-config: cf debian

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 09:41:33PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Giorgio Pioda]
> > Anyway, I purged the packages and removed the corresponding lines in
> > the pam files but the login on roaming is still refused, both from gdm
> > and terminal.
>
> Anything interesting in /var/log/syslog when you try to log in?  What
> about in /var/log/sssd ?

On the server auth.log I see a starting successfull sss authentication login
immediately followed by an authentication failure. Nothing in the syslog.

On the client auth.log I see the same.

In the sssd/sssd_intern.log I see warning because of the use of krb5_kdcip
deprecated options (in favour of krb5_server).

In sssd.log I have
[sssd][monitor_quit](0x0010):Monitor received Terminated: terminating children

That's all. I Think I should activate debug mode
--
Sysadmin SPSE-Tenero
Ufficio:   +41 91 735 62 48