Re: Install scratch by default on Debian Edu Desktops in Wheezy?

Quoting Petter Reinholdtsen (2013-04-21 10:51:24)
> Here in Norway, the effort to teach kids to program is gaining
> tracktion, and one of the programs promoted is the scratch system for
> visual programming.  The scratch package is available in Debian
> Wheezy, but not installed by default in Debian Edu.  Should we install
> it as part of the desktop profile?

Scratch is aimed at teenagers, I believe.  For younger kids you may want
to include EToys (your education-desktop-sugar currently suggests it,
but it works fine outside of Sugar as well).

 - Jonas