Re: New blood in the Debian Edu / Skolelinux sysadmin team

[தங்கமணி அருண் || Thangamani Aru n]
> Dear All,
>
> I welcome Mr.Mike Gabriel to system administrator team.
> All the  best !!!
>
> I am too interested in system admin tasks.  Kindly guide me or assign
> me the tasks to get started.

I believe the sysadmins of the project should be active and trusted
contributors of the project.  Thus getting involved in the Debian Edu
development is probably the best way to get started.

Do test installs, fix problems, submit patches, triage bugs, and get
part of our community. :)

--
Happy hacking