Wheezy ltsp changes

The way running LTSP thin clients and diskless workstations (LTSP speak:
fat clients) has changed significantly in Wheezy.

Instead of rw bind mounts of single files and/or whole subdirs now an
aufs overlay filesystem is used.  So some hooks for custom setups are
gone, things have to be done otherwise.

By default an LTSP client comes up as fat client using ldm.  If the
available memory is too low, a thin client will come up instead.
Setting LTSP_FATCLIENT=False will force thin client start.

Start params for pxeboot now include "ipappend 2" (for syslinux only);
this way the boot nic is registered, which comes in handy when multiple
nics are available.

debian-edu-pxeinstall has to be changed to match these changes.

The packages dnsutils and iputils-ping should be installed in the
chroot.

Running diskless workstations (fat clients) requires modifications to
/etc/nsswitch to enable KERBEROS functionality.  Proper setting of
/etc/resolv.conf is required, too. (See bug #701647)

The way fetching LTSP config out of LDAP has to be adapted.

For most of these issues working scripts are available.  I'd prefer to
commit those after the chroot problem has been solved -- setting up my
test system was done manually in parts and as such may have issues.

Wolfgang