Re: What is broken with the main-server in Wheezy?

Hi,

On Sonntag, 24. Februar 2013, Holger Levsen wrote:

> On Sonntag, 24. Februar 2013, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> > No idea. Not visible in the screen shot, and I have not tested the

> > installation myself. If someone did a main-server+workstation

> > installation and asked a browser to visit the nagios status, we would

> > know (extend jenkins?). Perhaps it is cups related?

> will do.

done, the jenkins debian-edu*server installation tests now use w3m to go to http://www/nagios and http://www:631

test of debian-edu-squeeze scheduled, wheezy not yet, as the cd is known broken atm... (shall be fixed with the next image build...)

cheers,

Holger