Re: debian-edu-doc translation update, 3 untranslated strings in Squeeze

Hi,

On Sonntag, 24. Februar 2013, David Prévot wrote:

> As Holger mentioned, the edu r1 release (6.0.7+r1) is planned for

> Saturday, March 2nd (I wrongly fixed the date to the 3rd on the wiki,

> I'll fix it and take care of the translations before the upload).

actually I put March 3rd into http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Squeeze/Features as release date and I also like sunday better than saturday for this.

If you can, please test the squeeze-test r1 images now, and soon (later today or tomorrow), please also test the final squeeze r1 images (which dont exist yet)

Thanks for all your work on r1! Let it rock!

cheers,

Holger