debian-edu-doc translation update, 3 untranslated strings in Squeeze

Hi debian-edu-doc translators,

As Holger mentioned, the edu r1 release (6.0.7+r1) is planned for
Saturday, March 2nd (I wrongly fixed the date to the 3rd on the wiki,
I'll fix it and take care of the translations before the upload).

Can you please take care of the few new strings in debian-edu-squeeze,
preferably before Wednesday? Wolfgang, there is also a fuzzy string in
debian-edu-wheezy I was not able to unfuzzy, can you please take care of
it (you may wish to fix it in debian-edu-squeeze too if it's not correct
there)?

If you already know the basics of Git, the following should allow you to
start working:

  git clone git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-edu/debian-edu-doc.git

(As already mention, all the translation work happen in master.)

Just in case you have some trouble, you can also get the file directly
from the web interface, and send the updated file directly to me or via
a bug report against debian-edu-doc:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-edu/debian-edu-doc.git;a=tree;f=documentation/debian-edu-squeeze

Please use Wheezy material to test the build, especially po4a: at least
po4a 0.42-1 must be used, since the previous Squeeze version didn't
behave the same way (and please do test it before committing and pushing
your changes, at least “LINGUA=it make” — replace “it” by your language
— that will also run msgcat in order to make the diff minimal even if
you use Lokalize for example, as explained in
README.debian-edu-squeeze-manual-translations).

Le 20/01/2013 15:45, David Prévot a écrit :

> This mail is targeted to previously complete translations, but other
> contributors are off course welcome to update, even partially, the other
> translations.

That's always true!

Please, do not hesitate to call for help if you're lost in Git
(preferably on list since I'm far from a Git wizard), so we can also add
and improve our current documentation.

Many thanks in advance

Regards

David