Re: [debian-edu-commits] [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianEdu/Status/Wheezy" by WolfgangSchweer

Hi Wolfgang,

On Sonntag, 17. Februar 2013, Debian Wiki wrote:
> The "DebianEdu/Status/Wheezy" page has been changed by WolfgangSchweer:
> -  * there is still some squeeze in sources.lists...
> +  * --(there is still some squeeze in sources.lists...)--

I dont understand, do you mean there is no more squeeze in sources.list? Then,
please remove this entry, not just put it in irritating brackets... :)

Ah, now, when viewing the page and not the diff its clear...

I'll move those down to a seperate section, fixed issues... (-> less editing
in future)

cheers,
	Holger