First draft for building wheezy test ISO in place

I took the time to set up the build rules for a Wheezy based ISO that
uses our local APT source for extra packages.  It will be automatically
tried like the others when stuff change.

The build currently fail because our debian-installer source is empty.
is empty.  This need to be fixed by one of the ftp masters.

When that is fixed, I hope we will get a working ISO with the new
debian-edu-install package fixing the /etc/network/interfaces setup.

--
Happy hacking