Re: Wheezy Gosa² setup

Hi Andi, hi Wolfgang,

On Di 22 Jan 2013 00:38:32 CET Wolfgang Schweer wrote:

In addition, I had to rewrite gosa-sync.

gosa-sync seems to work here without any change.

In Debian Edu squeeze and GOsa² 2.6 the gosa-sync script does not report back failures to GOsa², thus, passwords run out of sync. As we have several OTRS tickets open about this with our customers, this definitely would be an improvement for squeeze, at least. Are you really sure that error handling is correct with wheezy and GOsa² 2.7 (/me doubts it by what is written in this thread).

Simple way to test gosa-sync failures: e.g. stop kadmind and try to modify or add a user with GOsa².

Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148