debian-edu-doc translation update (Was: Content and translation status for the debian-edu-squeeze manual)

Hi debian-edu-doc translators,

I wish you an happy new year and everything,

Le 19/01/2013 21:23, Holger Levsen a écrit :

> debian-edu-squeeze-manual.da.po: 1345 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 21 untranslated messages.
> debian-edu-squeeze-manual.de.po: 1345 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 21 untranslated messages.
[…]
> debian-edu-squeeze-manual.fr.po: 1345 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 21 untranslated messages.
> debian-edu-squeeze-manual.it.po: 1345 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 21 untranslated messages.

No date is scheduled yet for the 6.0.*+r1 release, but could you please
update your translation in the mean time? (I'll be less ashamed to ask
you for a last minute translation update with a short timeline when I'll
be aware of it ;).

This mail is targeted to previously complete translations, but other
contributors are off course welcome to update, even partially, the other
translations.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

David