Re: Debian Edu tasks in Git?? (Was: Please help golearn ...)

On Do 17 Jan 2013 08:56:53 CET Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

[Mike Gabriel]
To my point of view, we should move the single packaging projects
(like sitesummary, etc.) into Git ASAP. The only packaging folders
that have quite a complex CD/DVD build infrastructure in its
background are debian-edu-*.

Actually, I believe it is only the debian-edu package source that is
integrated into the CD/DVD build infrastructure.

Ah... ok... Can you find a way to get this more confirmed? Passing on beyond belief, so to say...

If someone names me packages that I may migrate to Git, I will be
happy to do that.

Can you make a list of packages to give us an overview?

So these are the folders in SVN that have a /debian folder, i.e. I consider these as .deb package sources. Here are my proposals for migration.

dak/debian
-> deprecated? Since the DAK work recently performed on ftp.skolelinux.org?

debian-edu/debian
-> remain in SVN

debian-edu-archive-keyring/debian
-> remain in SVN