Re: Wheezy testinstall issues

[Wolfgang Schweer]
> IMO the main-server can do without it.

I agree, but I suspect it will be easier to get it working with
network-manager than continuing to keep it out of the desktop profiles
because of package dependencies.  And we want to be able to install a
desktop together with the main-server.

>> You should not have to change finish-install to remove network-manager.
>> It should be enough to add a rule to the cfengine setup in
>> debian-edu-config.
>
> So the interface file could be setup the same way?

Perhaps.  Your call, if you try to fix it. :) We should keep the same
IP setup for Wheezy, at least, to avoid having to change a lot. :)

--
Happy hacking