Re: Please help golearn (from the goplay package) become more useful for Debian Edu

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 02:44:52PM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> Anyway, can you modify the "Debtags/Go tagging" button to always work?
> Now it only work for completely untagged packages.  It would be
> quicker to update tags if it was 'Update tags/Go tagging' and clicking
> always sent you to the tag editing page.

I have some intermediate result to report:  Code-wise the implementation
was pretty easy:

   http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=blends/website.git;a=commitdiff

and you can view an example result here:

   http://blends.debian.net/science/tasks/astronomy

As you might know blends.debian.net is the testserver.  However, I did
not yet update the official site blends.alioth.debian.org/edu/tasks to
the latest change to code in Git to enable careful testing.  And it was
good to test because I just noticed that because of my latest change
Debian Edu tasks are not updated since mid-December due to the use of
the external SVN directory.  Before I try to fix this:  Is it correct
that you are maintaining Debian Edu code now in Git and if yes, what is
the URL.  I could inject the proper URL right now.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

PS: I will be of slow responsiveness this weekend (if at all)

--
http://fam-tille.de