Re: Please help golearn (from the goplay package) become more useful for Debian Edu

[Andreas Tille]
> Yes, but regarding the initial problem that does not help if a
> package is not listed in a task (and I hoped you would have a clue
> how to solve this.)

I tried to solve it by asking people on this list to update tags. :)

Anyway, can you modify the "Debtags/Go tagging" button to always work?
Now it only work for completely untagged packages.  It would be
quicker to update tags if it was 'Update tags/Go tagging' and clicking
always sent you to the tag editing page.

--
Happy hacking