Re: Please help golearn (from the goplay package) become more useful for Debian Edu

Hi Petter,

On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 09:58:00AM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> > What web GUI are you talking about?
>
> I talk about
> the URL I provided in the initial email in this thread.

Ahh, sorry, I did not read it completely.

> Using this GUI anyone can propose new tags for packages.

For sure I know debtags (and as you probably know I recommend tagging on
the tasks web pages).  Do you have some way to synchronise DebTags with the
content of the tasks files?

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--