Re: Please help golearn (from the goplay package) become more useful for Debian Edu

Dear list,

happy new year to you all!

Dear Petter,

thank you for getting back to goplay, a tool that was last mentioned
5 years ago as for the German user list (I just posted an update).

I just got stuck after installing goplay in my debian sid system:

from http://cdn.debian.net/debian/ sid/main amd64 Packages

Trying to launch goplay leads to

Xapian DatabaseOpeningError: Couldn't stat '/var/lib/apt-xapian-index/index'

Any hints?

With kind regards
Ralf