Tasksel setup for Wheezy seem to be working

Today updated debian-edu and debian-edu-install packages made it into
Debian testing (aka Wheezy).  I just testet a Standalone installation of
the NETINST CD for Wheezy.  When tasksel started, 1860 packages were
scheduled to be installed.  This make me believe the tasksel fix for
debian-edu is now working.  Now we just need to make sure the installed
packages are working as they should. :)

This was using the latest rsynced image from

  ftp.skolelinux.org::cd-edu-testing-nolocal-netinst/debian-edu-amd64-i386-NETINST-1.iso

--
Happy hacking