Re: [ftpmaster] stable update proposal: sitesummary 0.1.8

Hi,

On Samstag, 8. Dezember 2012, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> > As the latest version was only uploaded yesterday I prefer to give it
> > a few days in squeeze-test first...
> Sure.  How many did you have in mind?

depends on the changes, but as a default starting point, ten days is fine, I
think.

I've looked at the changes from sitesummary 1.3 to 1.8 now and moved it into
(our) squeeze.

> The debian-edu-config update will fix a gaping security hole and make
> sure the password expiration workaround no longer have to be applied for
> fresh installs.

I'll look at this now.

> And once this is done, I believe we can wrap
> up r1 and fly into the future. :)

:-) I do agree, but dont think we should hurry r1 now (after not hurrying for
a rather long time), so maybe end of 2012, maybe in 2013 :-)

cheers,
	Holger