Re: Content and translation status for the debian-edu-squeeze manual

Hi Joe, Claudio,

Le 01/12/2012 21:23, Holger Levsen a écrit :

> debian-edu-squeeze-manual.da.po: 1343 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 1 untranslated message.
[…]
> debian-edu-squeeze-manual.it.po: 1343 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 1 untranslated message.

We may be able to finally issue the +r1 release soon, could you please
update the two needed strings (I'll take care to update the version
number in the text before the actual upload)?

As usual, you can fetch the last up-to-date version from Subversion or
the web interface (Joe, feel free to request write access on Alioth if
you wish to commit your update directly):

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-edu/trunk/src/debian-edu-doc/documentation/debian-edu-squeeze/

Regards

David