Re: [ftpmaster] stable update proposal: sitesummary 0.1.8

[Holger Levsen 2012-12-01]
> As the latest version was only uploaded yesterday I prefer to give it
> a few days in squeeze-test first...

Sure.  How many did you have in mind?

Time to push updated packages to squeeze?

The debian-edu-config update will fix a gaping security hole and make
sure the password expiration workaround no longer have to be applied for
fresh installs.  The updated sitesummary package will make the nagios
configuration more robust.  And once this is done, I believe we can wrap
up r1 and fly into the future. :)

--
Happy hacking