Re: Getting the Debian Edu APT repositoriy working again

[Holger Levsen]
> Petter, do you have an upload ready, to test incoming processing?

I already uploaded sitesummary three times, so it should be waiting
for processing already.  There is also four versions of debian-edu-doc
waiting in ~ftp/pub/UploadQueue/.

I guess this mean the incoming processing is broken?

> And we should fix those deprecation warnings ;-)

Yeah.  Either by upgrading to a newer version of dak, or by just
fixing the old one.  No iea which approach is best.

--
Happy hacking