Re: Fwd: Killer

Am Montag 15 Oktober 2012, 20:41:56 schrieb Petter Reinholdtsen:
> [Ralf Gesellensetter]
>
> > Hi folks.
> >
> > This user reports a problem with killer script when
> > using xfce. Any experience here?
>
> Will xfce list the user as logged in with 'who'?  I belive that is
> what killer uses to discover if a user is logged in or not.
>
> What is the problem he reports?

He said, that a user is thrown out every hour with installed XFCE4 on
workstations.
He hopes that 'chmod -x /usr/sbin/killer.sh' helps as he has no time to look
deeper into the script.

... hopefully the one who posted the initial mailing describes better in the
future what problem to solve in the original mail.

Greetings

Jürgen Leibner