Re: PAC/WPAD with Iceweasel is horribly slow

Am Dienstag, 26. Juni 2012 schrieb Mike Gabriel:
> This feels as if you should check with your DNS provider for latency
> on DNS queries...

Hi, maybe I have to blame myself.
When I compared _my_ code to Pere's, I found a missing ";" - so
it parsing/syntax errors were most likely another source of delay.

I fixed this, now, and have to sit and wait how things get better.

Being quite aware of this firefox bug, I just stood by complaining
(rather than checking my own part).

Cheers
Ralf.