Packaging of iTalc

Hi Winnie,

we earlier discussed the upgrade of italc in Debian and I was happy to hear that you are still interested in maintaining that package and bringing latest upstream version into Debian wheezy.

However, I have to ask this question again (as some time has passed by now already): Do you have a (revised) ETA for italc 2.0.0 upload to Debian? The Debian Edu team has a definite interest in seeing this package updated for wheezy. Please feel free to base your packaging work on
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-edu/italc.git;a=summary

If you are open to letting the Debian Edu Packaging Team take over maintenance for iTalc, please also let us know. Otherwise, please ask any of the Debian Edu team to prepare an NMU.

Thanks+Greets,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM