Re: How to limit logout options in squeeze (using lxde)?

Hi,

On 31.05.2012 18:41, Mike Gabriel wrote:

If I understand Peter's comment about hal removal correctly, it refers
to hal on the terminal server (with X2Go, though). I tried that today my
self (on some X2Go servers) and the only package being removed was hal.
(scratch-head-what-happens-on-your-systems)

Yepp, that's what i meant. I haven't written exactly were to remve hal, so it was my fault. Sorry for that.

Greetings
Peter