Re: How to limit logout options in squeeze (using lxde)?

Hi Peter,

When trying to remove hal in the chroot it want to remove *a lot* of packages, including things that I need. So I really dont dare to do that. By the way, Is hal not used on the ws? That is, will it not cause problems removing it?

Greetings /George