How to limit logout options in squeeze (using lxde)?

Hi,

When running a ws you get a *lot* of options when logging out. I would like to remove the options for waitstate, reststate and change user, maybe even shutdown (since it will shutdown by itself after working day, and I dont want unneccesary restarts).

Giving that many options will be confusing for many users, and the risk is that they dont logout at all. Ive seen that already, and now its only some teachers that are trying it out...

I checked around in /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/kde4/kdm and some other paths, but I didn't really find the correct file, or I missed how to do it.. Someone that knows?

Greetings  /George