Re: Single sign on to windows?

On 12-05-24 at 03:03pm, George wrote:
> It seems as if they have removed some of the modules for freerdp in
> the repos for squeeze. They are missing even in the dev package. I
> guess the only thing to do is to download the source-code and see if
> it will compile, or if they are removed out of compability issues.

Please file a bugreport against freerdp to raise awareness of this issue
and hopefully get it solved eventually:

  aptitude install reportbug
  reportbug freerdp

If you want to include this list in the conversation at that bugreport,
feed the mailinglist address to reportbug when asked about additional
addresses.

Regards,

 - Jonas