Single sign on to windows?

Hi,

I tried to find out how to setup single sign on from a skolelinux client to a server 2008r2

We have some few (especially InDesign) windows programs we need to run, so unfortunatley I can't get rid of windows..

What I want to do is to create an application starter for the windows program that starts a rdesktop session for the skolelinux user.

Are there any way to get single sign on to work between skolelinux and server 2008r2?
The server are joined to the skolelinux domain, and rdesktop session works (somewhat, I have an issue with shelling into a program instead of starting the desktop, but I guess thats a windows issue.)

When googling around there are many guides for single sign on but they require a windows pdc with active directory, and in this setup its the tjener that works as a pdc.

Does it require more ldap integration between the server 2008 and skolelinux, than samba already gives me?

Anyone that has done this?

Sunny greetings   /George