Re: Gnash != useless

[Marius Kotsbak]
> Youtube even has a flash free version, so I guess the main usage is for
> educational games.

Your comment make me suspect you are not aware of the problems with
the "flash free version" of Youtube, which do not work with at least
Firefox and Opera, because it require support for the H.264 video
codex.  H.264 is patented and MPEG-LA try to force everyone to license
the patents from them.  See
for more details, and <URL: http://webmink.com/essays/h-264/ > -
"H.264 - Not The Kind Of Free That Matters" for the background.

So Youtube do not work with all browsers, even with the <video>/HTML5
based version.
--
Happy hacking