Re: Open Sankoré Free Interactive Whiteboard Software packaged for Debian Squeeze

Hi Miry,

On Do 17 Mai 2012 18:44:36 CEST Miriam Ruiz wrote:

I've just made some preliminary packages of Open Sankoré Free
Interactive Whiteboard Software for Debian Squeeze and Debian SID. I
still have to finish them properly, do a proper debian/copyright file
and so, but the package compiles and works for me (i386 and amd64). I
got the source from latest git and had to patch it a bit.

I just wanted to drop a line in case anyone was interested. I haven't
filed an ITP yet, I still have to consider if I will have enough spare
time to maintain it properly.

As I see from the package names in your package pool you already used a Git repos to assemble the package. Can I pull that Git repos from somewhere? I would like to push it to the Debian Edu Git namespace on git.debian.org.

Greets,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B

freeBusy: