Open Sankoré Free Interactive Whiteboard Software packaged for Debian Squeeze

Hi,

I've just made some preliminary packages of Open Sankoré Free
Interactive Whiteboard Software for Debian Squeeze and Debian SID. I
still have to finish them properly, do a proper debian/copyright file
and so, but the package compiles and works for me (i386 and amd64). I
got the source from latest git and had to patch it a bit.

I just wanted to drop a line in case anyone was interested. I haven't
filed an ITP yet, I still have to consider if I will have enough spare
time to maintain it properly.

Greetings,
Miry

[1] http://open-sankore.org/