Re: ITP: italc2 -- Intelligent Teaching and Learning with Computers

Hi all (esp. Alioth admins for Debian Edu),

On Mo 14 Mai 2012 10:56:47 CEST Andreas Tille wrote:

On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 02:14:31PM +0200, Mike Gabriel wrote:

Please note that team-maintained packages will produce mailing list
traffic on debian-edu that will probably deal with
packaging-specific issues. Would it make sense to have an extra list
for that (pkg-edu-devel@l.alioth.d.o)?

We also have two lists in other teams and I agree with Thomas Koch that
two lists might lead to confusion but it could be properly documented
and finally it does not much harm in practical cases.

This list should than be maintainer value for the
edu-team-maintained packages...

Exactly.

If there are no vehement objections (as I hear, there are not), can any of those guys with Debian Edu admin status on Alioth add a mailing list

  pkg-edu-devel@l.alioth.d.o

by means of the Alioth webGUI? (Or alternatively, promote my alioth account mike-gabriel-guest with administrator privileges ;-) ).

Thanks,
mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B

freeBusy: