Re: ITP: italc2 -- Intelligent Teaching and Learning with Computers

Hi Andreas, hi Holger,

On Sa 12 Mai 2012 22:31:30 CEST Holger Levsen wrote:

On Samstag, 12. Mai 2012, Andreas Tille wrote:
I wonder whether it might make sense to establish a Debian Edu packaging
team.

you mean like we have since years?? please explain a bit more what you mean...

What I hear from Andreas is that we put our mailing list as maintainer into more packages than just the debian-edu-* packages.

For iTALC I would like to start with that.

Also: allowing all DDs to write-access /git/debian-edu is a brilliant idea. What do I need to do for that.

This list should than be maintainer value for the edu-team-maintained packages...

Greets,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B

freeBusy: