Re: Content and translation status for the debian-edu-squeeze manual

Hi,

TL;DR: let's consider a string freeze from Friday 11 to Wednesday 16
May, in order to allow proper translation update and review.

Le 09/05/2012 05:09, Holger Levsen a écrit :
> On Mittwoch, 9. Mai 2012, Olivier Vitrat wrote:
>> I've tested & documented the 2 FIXME about joining the SKOLELINUX Domain
>> with Windows XP and Vista/7 client in the wiki.
>
> very cool, thanks!

+1

I intend to upload the last up to date version in a week (Wednesday 16
May). The German translation is already up to date (thanks Wolfgang who
also fixed some typos), and I'll ask for other translations update
Friday or Saturday (the manual being currently fully available in five
languages, I'd love to keep this internationalized status as far as
possible). So, if you plan to make any more change in the manual,
please, just do it now.

Regards

David